As we are expected to dress up I opted for a character that is very dear to my heart, the art teacher in Peter Reynolds book The Dot. You know in doing this I realized that her name is never mentioned in the book, I am going to have to ask Mr. Reynolds if she has a name...
Here is what I needed for my outfit:
1. Big glasses (Found a pair of sunglasses at the dollar store)
2. A beaded necklace (borrowed from a friend)
3. A horizontal striped shirt ($5.00 at Walmart, for some reason I didn't own one)
4. A cardigan (in my closet)
5. Crazy sky high hair (I tried to do three, but it just didn't work so I did a top knot)
Total Price: $6.00
|I kind of imagine Vashti's teacher as a hipster, therefore I must have coffee.
Please ignore my hair, I'm getting it colored this weekend!
|The final comparison! What do you think? Did I do a good job?
What character would you dress up as if you had to choose? What do you dread doing at the end of the year?(I hate the goodbyes :/ )